Here's the latest!

Well, I hit the mother lode the other day and got some cross stitch magazines for really good price! I went through the ones I wanted to keep and I've listed the others under my goodies for sale. Take a peek and let me know which one(s) you're interested in -- I'm only asking $1 per copy plus the S&H.


My currently sorted stash has been sold BUT I'm going to be adding some more Light Effects and some Variations and maybe even some hand-dyed flossies to the sale board! Gotta finish the summer semester homework in all three classes first...LOL.

Monday, July 4, 2011

It's been awhile...

Since I did an update -- shame on me! ROFL Well, I bought this really neat rolling cart with 10 shallow colored drawers -- they make them for scrapbooking supplies -- as a birthday present FROM me TO me. The best part is that they sell for $60 at the craft store and I got it for $15 from a lady who posted on Craig's List! Guess who's stitching supplies will be going in those drawers!

I want to wish all of you a very Happy 4th of July!!

Crystal & Scrappy

1 comment:

  1. Where's a pic of these fab new drawers?? They sound really cool.

    ReplyDelete