Here's the latest!

Well, I hit the mother lode the other day and got some cross stitch magazines for really good price! I went through the ones I wanted to keep and I've listed the others under my goodies for sale. Take a peek and let me know which one(s) you're interested in -- I'm only asking $1 per copy plus the S&H.


My currently sorted stash has been sold BUT I'm going to be adding some more Light Effects and some Variations and maybe even some hand-dyed flossies to the sale board! Gotta finish the summer semester homework in all three classes first...LOL.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Can you believe...

that it's only 80 more days until Christmas?!? Where did the rest of the year go?!? For those of you shopping on my website (www.nannasgoodies.com) please be aware that the USPS is raising their rates for the holidays. I don't know yet if UPS and FedEx are planning to do the same but please understand that this is not my doing! I have absolutely no control over what they charge but unless you have a particular shipper in mind, I will do my best to choose the least expensive method. You might also keep in mind that I need plenty of "lead time" because apparently things are moving considerably slower than last year. Again, not my doing.

I still have my little Chiweenie Service Dog, Ben, who just recently turned 12 years old. I rescued him 3 years ago from an absolutely horrid situation and I've never regretted doing so since. I've also recently acquired four parakeets - as far as I can tell, they are three males and a female. Since I'm a huge fan of the TV program "Criminal Minds", I've named them Penelope, Spencer, Hotch, and Rossi. Some day soon I hope to add, JJ, Derek, and the rest of the crew...LOL

Come see me soon; I've got all kinds of new things to show you!!

1 comment: